sábado, 17 de marzo de 2012

Heaven




Will you recognize me in the flashing lights?
I try to keep my heart beat, but I can't get it right
Will you recognize me, when I'm lying on my back
Somethings gone inside me, and I can't get it back

Oh heaven, oh heaven, I wake with good intentions,
But the day it always lasts too long
Then I'm gone!
Oh heaven, oh heaven, I wake with good intentions,
But the day it always lasts too long
Then I'm gone, then I'm gone, then I'm gone , then I'm gone
Then I'm gone, then I'm gone, then I'm gone , then I'm gone

Will you recognize me, when I'm stealing from the poor?
You're not gonna like me, I'm nothing like before
Will you recognize me, when I lose another friend?
Will you learn to leave me, or give me one more try again?


*/ Me encanta esta canción de Emeli Sandé, pero el videoclip oficial es un horror, así que me quedo con éste de la BBC

(Buenas noches/buenos días)

2 comentarios:

Viernes dijo...

Aaaah!! El otro día se me pegó esta canción y no sabía de quién era! Gracias, gracias!

Bicho dijo...

Es que Kiss Tv es mi nuevo canal educativo, muaahaahaa! xD

(La verdad es que se te mete la cancioncita en la cabeza y no hay quien la saque)